I am not a medical expert, but an everyday person living with diabetes and breast cancer, sharing my personal experiences. While my method disease management may work for me, everyone is different. Please consult with your medical team to find out what will work best for you.
- @erynsoup Now you have witnesses! Yasssss! #weseeyou #perpview 2 weeks ago
- @erynsoup #notthisNazarene 3 weeks ago
- @4thandLife Thanks for the retweet! 1 month ago
- She'll always be my Queen. I voted for #Daenerys4MVP! Who's the #GoTMVP? Follow @AmazonChannels to see! cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce54fa… 1 month ago
- @NathanBomey Seriously? That's your story? Wow! I'd rather hear that Ford is sending down a load of trucks filled with food and diapers. 1 month ago
The Words We Use
#nhbpm #Simonpalooza A1c advice advocacy anniversary basal basal rates BG Blood Glucose breast cancer breast surgery brotherhood Cancer cancer treatment CDE celebration Certified Diabetes Educator chemicals chemotherapy coping cupcakes cure dblog day Diabetes diabetes online community diet DOC Endocrinologist exercise eye exam Faith fatigue fear fight frail girl GAD-65 Antibody gift of god is eternal life green healthy homemade hope comfort insulin jesus christ our lord keen observation LADA lymph nodes mastectomy National Diabetes Month National Health Blog Post Month neuropathy Nutrionist observation skills Omnipod organic pancreas patient Pinktober pump red devil sentinel lymph node mapping surgery tissue expanders toothpaste Type 1.5 Type II warrior