I am not a medical expert, but an everyday person living with diabetes and breast cancer, sharing my personal experiences. While my method disease management may work for me, everyone is different. Please consult with your medical team to find out what will work best for you.
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 week ago
- RT @paulmac1265: "When Jesus ascended to heaven, He left the back porch light on and the back door open for us." - Max Lucado #GA2017 1 month ago
- @sacampbell @erynsoup that comment is wrong on so many levels! Lol 2 months ago
- @POTUS it's a great plan if you're a bachelor! Now we'll pay premiums & women's health out of pocket. No $$ Savings here! Shameful 4 months ago
- @SenPatRoberts A mammogram saved my life. I'm offended by your comment. 1 in 8 women are diagnosed w/ BC & many will go undetected w/o this! 4 months ago
The Words We Use
#nhbpm #Simonpalooza A1c advice advocacy anniversary basal basal rates BG Blood Glucose breast cancer breast surgery brotherhood Cancer cancer treatment CDE celebration Certified Diabetes Educator chemicals chemotherapy coping cupcakes cure dblog day Diabetes diabetes online community diet DOC Endocrinologist exercise eye exam Faith fatigue fear fight frail girl GAD-65 Antibody gift of god is eternal life green healthy homemade hope comfort insulin jesus christ our lord keen observation LADA lymph nodes mastectomy National Diabetes Month National Health Blog Post Month neuropathy Nutrionist observation skills Omnipod organic pancreas patient Pinktober pump red devil sentinel lymph node mapping surgery tissue expanders toothpaste Type 1.5 Type II warrior