I am not a medical expert, but an everyday person living with diabetes and breast cancer, sharing my personal experiences. While my method disease management may work for me, everyone is different. Please consult with your medical team to find out what will work best for you.
- Sorry. . Nothing worse than having someone mess up your name! Thanks #Dylan and #Cody from #Aptiv! 1 month ago
- First ride in a Lyft #Aptiv driverless car. Thanks #Cody and #Dillon for showing us the future! 1 month ago
- bit.ly/2jnVgnH https://t.co/kr3PAEq0cA m.twitter.com/kssoup” 7 months ago
- Loved “@kssoup: Checking out the Christmas lights 7 months ago
- https://t.co/UvQ0Yu8fQk m.twitter.com/kssoup” 7 months ago
The Words We Use
#nhbpm #Simonpalooza A1c advice advocacy anniversary basal basal rates BG Blood Glucose breast cancer breast surgery brotherhood Cancer cancer treatment CDE celebration Certified Diabetes Educator chemicals chemotherapy coping cupcakes cure dblog day Diabetes diabetes online community diet DOC Endocrinologist exercise eye exam Faith fatigue fear fight frail girl GAD-65 Antibody gift of god is eternal life green healthy homemade hope comfort insulin jesus christ our lord keen observation LADA lymph nodes mastectomy National Diabetes Month National Health Blog Post Month neuropathy Nutrionist observation skills Omnipod organic pancreas patient Pinktober pump red devil sentinel lymph node mapping surgery tissue expanders toothpaste Type 1.5 Type II warrior